Google+ Subscribe to me on YouTube

September 23, 2012

My MAROON 5: Meet and Greet

Friday, September 14th, 2012.  MAROON 5's 3rd Manila Concert is fast approaching.  I knew long before that Dayly Entertainment would sell out additional tickets to accommodate fans who wants to see the band; been checking Ticketnet too just to make sure the SRO tickets are still available when payday comes.  ^_^  Unluckily, tickets got sold out really soon again, hence no concert ticket for me. :(



Adam... Adam... Adam... who wouldn't want to see him in person when you can? I doubt if anyone would say Yes, I don't like to see him.   My crazy fangirl side is kicking in, so when I read somewhere that I'll get the chance to see him in person, I JOINED!  I think I signed up for every contest I could fine online just to grab concert tickets or possibly meet and greet passes.  I tried the one for BENCH, no luck.  I tried Dayly Entertainment, no luck.  I tried the one on MYX.PH, no luck.  Last chance was for the Scratch and Win Promo of MCA Music.  I learned that I could grab a scratch card upon purchase of Maroon 5's OVEREXPOSED album, so I went and tried 2 CDs at Astroplus, even if I already bought one months before, no luck.   Well at least I've got a poster and a folder of Maroon 5 after the scratch. ^_^    I was on the hype, I wanted to get some more cards! (talking about being addict LOL)

So, on my third day to try, a day before the concert, THERE IT WAS!  All but shiny card with what I've been praying for!  Thank you Astroplus! Thank you MCA Music!




I know you all are eager to see what happened during the Meet and Greet, so here they are:


We were given stickers to guarantee entrance




Our holding area.



Briefing



Where it All Happened :)



My Overexposed CD and Meet and Greet Sticker



Our Hand Signed Band Photo :)



I was a bit shaky here... lol... all smiles but still shaking...


Cameras are restricted as soon as Maroon 5 is in the room. Sorry. =(   For more photos you can visit MCA Music's Facebook Page or at Astroplus' FB Page.


Another proof I won! Yehey! :)  





Before you go, let's congratulate the boys for their GOLD and PLATINUM Records ;)



Grabbed from MCA Music FB Page


I still can't believe that I was with Maroon 5! ^_^  (Sigh!)  Until next time....



2 comments:

  1. Deym, Kareen, you were there!You breathed the same air as he was breathing (envious mode)!!!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!!!Following you, too!

    http://www.mommyunwired.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marie! Oh yes literally since he's tall and all the air I could probably receive that night was anyone of them's breathing lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for your comment. You are welcome to stalk anytime! =)